OILPROJECT.COM SDN BHD policy is to strive for excellence in all its activity including health, safety and environment (HSE) matters.
- OPCSB is committed to give priority to HSE and take every reasonable and practicable step to prevent, control and eliminate work that related to injury, illness, damage to property and pollution to the environment.
- OPCSB shall provide all necessary resources, organization and training to all levels of staffs to ensure competent workforce in performing our health, safety and environment roles and responsibilities.
- OPCSB shall ensure the facilities it design, builds and operates and the services it provides are in accordance with appropriate legal requirement and meet industrial best practice at all times.
- OPCSB shall ensure that contingency plans are in place and maintained to deal with emergencies and shall periodically review the health, safety and environment management system and practices to ensure continual improvement.
- OPCSB requires all its employees, who directly or indirectly to strictly adhere to this policy at all times to achieves “zero” accident.
Drug & Alcohol Policy